Monday, July 2, 2007

Session No. 24 Cache Creek Sunday (7/1)

4/8 Kill: +$70 TSP = 3 Hrs 30 Min BB/Hr: 2.5BB/Hr
Overall 4/8K (since 4/14): +$3245 TSP = 99 Hrs BB/Hr: 4.1BB/Hr
Overall (since 4/14): +$4520 TSP = 135 Hrs 30 Min $/Hr: $33.36/Hr


Alright well Tommy and I arrived at Cache pretty late (2am) but the place was cracking because it was a Saturday night. I really felt myself playing much too loose and in a "gambling" mood early on, which is not good...need to cut that out.

Anyway, I didn't win a hand for the first hour and a half or so, which caused my stack to dwindle. Finally I woke up with a couple hands I simply can't remember and I was up. The table eventually became short-handed and I kept running into better cards. AT vs AJ, TT vs QQ, etc. Not fun.

Not sure when I'm going back...I have to go back to work tonight (Monday) and I just spent a whole lot of hours playing this last week. Maybe I'm due for a mini-break? We'll see.

2 comments:

Fender403 said...

Sounded a whole lot better than my session of feeling like crap all day.

Nik Santi said...

Learn to hang...

This was from 2am-6amish

Then I went and played paintball from 9-2. I had been awake since noon Saturday.