Monday, July 16, 2007

Session No. 29 Cache Sunday (7/15)

4/8 Kill: TP = +$210 TSP = 4 Hrs BB/Hr: 6.56BB/Hr


Ahhh ran so much better today. I'm not sure if it's because Cache Creek was built on sacred tribal land or what, but I always seem to play well there.

So I rolled out to Cache pretty kinda late and met up with "The 4/8 Superdonk" who was already seated. I waited for ten minutes or so, talked to my favorite brush for a while, and then took my seat as they opened up a new table. I still suck at drawing cards btw...Three of hearts! Ugh...

So my first big pot of the session came when I raised UTG in a Kill pot with AJ of diamonds. Three callers behind me and the BB called. Lame...five-handed...

Flop: J:c:8:d:3:h:

Not bad, top pair and a rainbow flop. BB checks to me, I fire, and get called in two spots.

Turn: 7:d:

Boom. Picked up the nut flush draw to go along with my Top pair. I fired again, and again I was called by both players.

River: 9:d:

Bet, called in both spots. Awesome start.

Other hands I'll get to later...way too tired right now.

AQ > KK
QQ > AJ
K9s rivered club draw

1 comment:

Fender403 said...

Nice Run. Looks like you're back to normal.