Friday, July 13, 2007

Session No. 28 Capitol Friday (7/13)

4/8: TP = -$160 TSP = 2 Hrs 30 Min
9/18: TP = +$42 TSP = 1 Hr

Probably shouldn't have gone, knowing I'd be pressed for time, but I did anyway. Ran terrible at 4/8...seriously terrible. I saw one guy stack $600 in profit in an hour as I had yet to win a hand...suprised I only lost 160 to be honest...

9/18 I was basically card dead. I won my first hand with AQ vs A8. Maniac overplayed his hand badly, but I gave him credit for AK so in retrospect I played kinda passive, but he had me convinced I was beat. Lost with AA and QQ, KK held up huge in one pot that put me up $160 in the game, but then I lost with AQ/AJ and bled out my blinds for only $42 proift. Saw one player whose game I respected (to an extent), the rest were basically garbage. I'll go back sometime next week and log a longer session. I was treating this more as an information day...by the way, two fucking hours on the waiting list.

4/8 Btw, 6-8 players to the flop was common...5 to the flop was normal. Guys called my UTG raises with KJos, QTos, 97s, etc...

Frustrated and going to work now...I hate losing

1 comment:

Fender403 said...

Dam. That sucks. 2 hrs, WTF?