Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Session No. 21 Bellagio 8/16 (6/27)

8/16: TP = +$180 TSP = 13 Hrs BB/Hr: .87B/Hr :(

This was easily the longest session of the trip, and I ran absolutely horribly. It seemed like every donk at the table had my number for awhile. If I opened with AK, they'd call with A7 and outflop me. If I flopped two pair, they'd have a set. If I played back at them pre-flop with QQ after they'd been opening with A8os and K9s, they'd have KK on a T-High board. Shit like that was soooo frustrating. These donk players were combining their forces like the Power Rangers, and I couldn't beat them...

I was down $300 at one point, but I grinded my way back up and eventually eeked out a small profit of $180 over a 13 hour session. I was actually in the room for about 14 hours, but I know I took at least an hours worth of bathroom and food breaks. I was there from 2pm to 4am...

This was a good wake-up call for me though, as I was reminded I can't run gooooooot all the time, something I was joking around with Todd about for the entire trip. He commented on how I always seem to run well, and me saying "learn how to run like the Santi" was my favorite line throughout the entire trip.

No comments: