Sunday, June 3, 2007

Session No. 12 Saturday Night (6/2)

4/8 Kill: +$25 TSP = 6 Hours BB/Hr: .52BB/Hr
Overall 4/8K (since 4/14): +$2260 TSP = 59 Hrs 30 Min BB/Hr: 4.75BB/Hr
Overall (since 4/14): +$2181 TSP = 61 Hrs 30 Min $/Hr: $35.46/Hr


Well I definitelty feel mortal again. I ran hot at some points and ice cold throughout others...it was definitely a roller coaster of a night. I rolled out around Midnight with Tommy and my friend Todd from school and the +1. This was my first time ever playing live with Todd, and unfortunately he ran really bad in the hands I saw him play. He missed AK and got drawn out on a ton...I know how those days are, and they are not fun.

My session started off really well, as I went up $100 early when my TT held up in a Kill-pot and I won with a couple smaller hands. After that though the hands went ice cold and I could barely play any hands out of the blinds. I was faced with some tough decisions with AK and AQ in four hands or so, and I remembered just how hard it was to play those hands when you're missing your flops.

Eventually I picked up some nice pots with hands like KJ and QJ (hands I don't normally play), but it was short-handed and I played them pretty aggressively. I ended up losing a big capped pre-flop pot on my last hand or I would have came up slightly more...I think it went something like this:

54 of spades > JJ (me) > 99 (Tommy) > AK (random villain)

The 54 of spades girl had to call 2 bets cold pre-flop when it got back to her, and I was noticeably going to cap it. The flop was 558 and the rest is history. I think a Ten was the highest card on the board and she played her hand ridiculously slow (didn't bet or raise once). Ughhhh...

I'll come back later and put up some HHs...maybe...I know I'm getting bad at not putting those up. Sorry ahead of time.

1 comment:

Fender403 said...

Eek, that sucks man. Looks like you stuck to your strats even when you were. Good work still having a + number at the end of the night.