Monday, June 11, 2007

Session No. 14 Sunday Night (6/10)

4/8 Kill: +$48 TSP = 6 Hours BB/Hr: 1BB/Hr
Overall 4/8K (since 4/14): +$2608 TSP = 71 Hrs 30 Min BB/Hr: 4.56BB/Hr
Overall (since 4/14): +$2529 TSP = 73 Hrs 30 Min $/Hr: $34.41/Hr

Pretty tired, so I might update tomorrow. I ran bad early on, and even had to re-buy (probably the first time I've re-bought in about two months). I clawed my way back up though, stole a couple kill pots when it got SH, made a couple hands, had some hands get cracked, then had AA hold vs. KK and two other random hands to put me up for the session.

I really thought today was the day the streak would end, but it looks like I'm at 13 straight winning sessions. Thanks again Tony for driving, and sorry you only came up $2 at the end of the night :)

Hand 1:
Hero has A:s:7:s: in the SB; 7-Handed
Limped in a few spots, hero completes, BB checks

Flop: A:c:6:c:2:d:
Hero bets, called in three spots

Turn: 7:c:
Hero bets, 2 calls, LP raises, Hero 3-Bets, 1 fold, Villain calls, LP calls

River: 5:d:
Hero checks, Villain bets, LP calls, Hero calls

Villain had 4:d:8:d: for a straight :XXXXX


Hand 2:
Hero is in the BB with A:c:A:d: 8-Handed

1 fold, Old man raises, Romeo 3-Bets, 2 folds, Button calls, SB folds, Hero Caps, 3 callers

Flop: 8:c:7:s:7:h:

Hero bets, two calls, 1 fold

Turn: 2:d:

Hero bets, one fold, Romeo calls

River: 10:c:

Hero bets, Romeo calls

Hero has AA
Romeo has KK

Damn Romeo for not being a little bit more aggro :(


Quick Re-cap:
KJ < JJ (He rivered his set)
AK loses twice
55 flopped set
JTos Steal
A7 < 84s
KK < AA
AJ > T8
AA > AK
67 = A7 :(

Wish I could remember more...but my brain is shot...been up for about 28 hours straight now. GG me...time to sleep.

1 comment:

Fender403 said...

No problem, and it was $4, a whopping .08 BB/Hr, LOL. Will blog some hands tomorrow.