Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Need to Play!

Alright well it's been almost a full week now since I've played cards...I'm getting ancy. School finals went well...I hope...and I should be graduating in about 4 hours or so. I might go play tonight now that I think about it...

Work has been pretty cool...graveyard shifts have been so much better than day shifts and I have adjusted fairly well to the sleeping patterns. Now that school is out, I should have plenty of time to go and play cards during the day. Also, I am going on vacation next week, which leads me to...

Vegas! I was going to wait until late-July, but fuck that, I'm going June 25th and staying for four or five days. My friend Todd is staying with one of his buddies up there, and I guess Todd worked it so I could have the couch for a few days soooo...score! I'll be looking to start off with some 6/12 and hopefully just cruise my way up through the stakes. I should be fine, as I have plenty of money in the roll and Vegas players tend to be really fishy. I just want a chance to play all day and all night for some higher stakes than what I'm used to...you know...to test myself or whatever.

That's all for now, sorry for the lack of some updates. In return, I'm gonna post an older rant/article I wrote a loooooooong time ago. I know T-Fong likes it, and Tony should remember it well too :)

No comments: