Monday, May 28, 2007

Session No. 11 Monday Day/Night (5/28)

4/8 Kill: TP = +$560 TSP = 9 Hours BB/Hr: 7.78BB/Hr
Overall 4/8K (since 4/14): TP = +$2235 TSP = 53 Hrs 30 Min BB/Hr: 5.22BB/Hr
Overall (since 4/14): +$2156 TSP = 55 Hrs 30 Min $/Hr: $38.85/Hr

Yup...still running well. My longest session of the year so far and it was damn fun. This weekend was straight crazy...$675 Saturday night and $560 tonight as well as $510 from last weekend...

We'll see if I have time to post hands from this session but...here's a quick (and very incomplete rundown)

- AA holds a couple times
- KTs in a Kill Pot flopped straight
- AQ wins big Kill pot
- AK and AQ are my friends
- JJ played very aggro on scary board and held
- Raised a lot of Big Suited connectors (KQ-JT) and built some nice pots

Basically tonight consisted of raising pre-flop and making most of my hands hold. I wish I could say there was some magic to how I played, but I am just constantly playing good cards and playing them fast/aggro. I don't think I laid any bad beats on anyone this time around, and I only took one really terrible beat all night, so I guess that would mean that I'm running well...

I'll come back tomorrow and post some HHs.

Til then

No comments: