Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Session No. 9 Tuesday Night (5/22)

4/8 Kill: TP = +$35 TSP = 3 Hrs BB/Hr: 1.46BB/Hr
Overall 4/8K (since 4/14): TP = +$982 TSP = 38 Hrs BB/Hr: 3.23BB/Hr
Overall (since 4/14): TP = +$921 TSP = 40 Hrs $/Hr: $23.03/Hr

Before heading out, I had planned on playing throughout the night, going to class at 8am, and then taking my car to the shop before crashing throughout the entire Wednesday. Unfortunately, there was a waiting list and the game ended up breaking after 130am...bummer.

I ran okay. I started off slowly, won a nice sized pot with AK, but after that I went into a freefall and only recovered after I changed seats in order to sit next to Tommy. I was down about $60 or so, but then I picked up AA and AQ in back to back hands and came out up $40 or so.

I teeter-tottered after that and found myself up as much as $100 or close to even before play ended and I cashed out for $35. I went real card dead when the game got down to 5 and 6-handed, and a couple of my big hands got cracked, so that kind of sucked. I usually hope for a session of about 2BB/Hr, so tonight was a little low, but I think it could have been worse. For awhile there early on I didn't think I was ever going to win a hand again.

Tommy had an awesome night tonight and came up $400+ in about 3 hours. He hit some hands and got paid. He had a good session Saturday night too, and I'm glad he's running well, especially since the biggest winner of the two of us picks up the dinner check :)

I know I won't be going out tomorrow night, so I'll probably blog about a few of these hands:

AK free turn makes straight
AA capped PF no callers on the turn
AQ raised PF rivered flush
QQ good on 4-flush board (Thanks T :-P)
KK < Q2
33 in SB folded PF because Tommy 3-Bet...would have flopped set. Made the right play though

No comments: