Friday, January 11, 2008

Session No. 73 Cache Thurs Night (1/10)

4/8-Kill: TP = +$170 TT: 5 Hrs

Yeah yeah I lost some money at 3/6 trying to win the aces cracked promotion, but fuck that, I'm not letting that skew my results. Anyway, I ran pretty abysmal to start the evening, ran good in the middle, then kinda just ran even-keel toward the end.

About an hour into the 4/8 game my old nemesis Dominic (rude foreign guy, hates Tony) showed up and basically questioned why me and Tony always play together. I should have been a smartass and pointed at the Superdonk and said "I play way more with this guy than I do with Tony"...anyway, I didn't really like having both Tony and the SD at my table...I think 3 TAGs is about two too many TAGs to my liking for one table...but whatever. Okay well Dominic snapped off a two-outer on Tony kinda early into the session, but I had Tony's back...

Hero has the kill-button in MP

Pre-flop:

Couple limpers, four folds, Dominic raises from the BB, call call, Hero calls with 63 of hearts (yeah yeah, a little too loose...but hey, it's my kill-pot and this douchebag is raising just for that reason...besides I have position on him)

Flop: 7:d:3:c:3:d:

Boooooyah. Dominic bets, one caller, I raise, Dominic calls, limper calls.

Turn: 8:s:

Dominic checks, limper checks, Hero bets, Dominic raises, fold, Hero calls. Shit...I immediately thought this guy had 77 or 88...oh well, that's what I get for defending with kaka...

River: 3:s:

Boom.

He had 77 btw...

<---runs like a Kenyan (on crack)

1-outer FTW!

After that the session was fairly standard...won some, lost some, and my chips didn't really move up or down all that much. Not sure if I'm going back tomorrow night or not...guess we'll see.

2 comments:

AllanDuke said...

What did your nemesis say after you caught the 1-outter?

Nik Santi said...

Oh yeah that was pretty bad...I think it went something like:

"Do you know how lucky you are?! One three to save you!"

Can't really blame the guy...I did need that case three lol...