Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Session No. 76 Cache Monday (1/21)

4/8-Kill: TP = -$220 TT: 4 Hrs 30 Min

Went up to Cache after I got off work (830am) with the SD to play some before he had to go to work that night. I started off running pretty terrible...and it only got worse. I originally bought-in for a rack, and after not winning a hand for the first hour I was there, I had to dig back in to the wallet and fish out another bill.

Three big-pairs cracked later, I was fishing out yet another bill. Oh well...one of the hands that led to the third hundo coming out was a flopped straight getting rivered by a 7-high flush in a kill pot. I remember thinking if I had won that pot I would've went from down $100 to up $120 or so, turns out I was now down closer to $200...

Proceeded to run even crappier...and the dreaded fourth hundo was summoned from my wallet. Wow. Haven't run that bad in quite some time. I think the lowest I got was about -$300, but I won a few pots late and ended the session only down about $220 or so. Not a fun day, but it happens. I'm probably playing both Wednesday and Thursday, taking the day off today.

No comments: