Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rollercoaster (not of love)

Say what?

Yeah. I was up probably more than two racks at 6/12 at one point...then got straight destroyed and cashed out +$70

Went and played 4/8-Kill for a couple hours and dropped $120. Weeeeeee down $50 for the night. I suck.

One HH I guess I can remember is 74 of clubs in the BB.

Limped in all but one spot, all but family.

Flop comes 874 two spades.

Kinda gross, especially when it goes check check, bet, and a raise...Superdonk flats OTB, I opt to 3-bet and then the original bettor caps. Fuck what'd I get myself into right? I figured 84 or a set wasn't all that likely, just hoping we had some midpairs, A8s, some spades and straight draws present so I was actually ahead...

Turn was a seven. Woot. Now I'm getting killed by 87 or 88, but I'm crushing everything else so I lead, gets called in two spots.

River is a King, no flush present. I bet and SD looks me up. Good pot.

After that I guess I just ran kinda bad. Got outflopped, turned, rivered. Typical LHE session. The back end of my night is what kinda got me frustrated though. 4/8 was good for the taking but I couldn't hit a flop with overcards to save my life and my overpairs wouldn't stick for the life of me.

Oh well, riding the rollercoaster that is LHE is always fun, win or lose, guess I'd rather just be winning.

Check back next week boys, got a busy five days ahead of me. Thanks for reading.

No comments: