Wednesday, May 20, 2009

$800 Day at 6/12

Ran huge last night, so many hands just talking about one isn't possible. I'm tired so I'm gonna delay until later to talk some hands, so yeah, $800 day, makes up for last week where I think I came up $200 spaced out over something like four days lol.

Okay I lied, here's two hands.

One limper, raiser in MP, CO and Button call, I call out of the SB with 44, BB defends, limper calls.

Flop: T54 with two spades

Checks to Raiser, Button calls, I raise, BB calls, Raiser 3-bets, button folds, I cap, BB and Raiser call

Turn: 7 of spades

I still bet, BB hesitates and calls (he has the spades), Raiser calls. The BB has played with me a lot and knows I'm pretty solid, so he must have put me on the nut spades.

River: 4

Booooom quads. I bet, BB calls, the raiser mini-tanks and at this point I was really hoping he had TT and didn't raise the turn because of the flush, but eventually he just called and showed red kings. Weeee I run goot.

Sometime later it's folded to me in MP and I raise with 44. The sb who is pretty awful calls, as does the BB. The flop is K74. Checks to me I bet, SB raises, folds back to me, I notice SB has only enough chips left for a cap so I 3-bet and he caps it all-in. The turn is a four sealing up the hand for me and the river blanks out. SB disgustedly showed JJ and I won again with quad fours :-P

Okay thanks for reading, I'll post more hands later

4 comments:

Fender403 said...

Very impressive bro.

Was this the bounty hunter session that TFong paid you for???

Nik Santi said...

Nah, T couldn't give me a good enough description of the guy, so I just took it out on the rest of the people there ;-)

SuperDonk said...

I looked around and didn't see him yesterday but if he was there I would have pointed him out!

NYRambler said...

quad fours TWICE?! mbn.