Friday, May 29, 2009

Nothing Spectacular

I only played a couple sessions this past week at 6/12 with nothing much exciting to note. I think I lost something like $20 on Tuesday and followed that up with losing a rack at 6/12 Wednesday. I ran pretty shitty early on in both session, Tuesday's session I was just lucky enough to get back close to even before the game broke.

Wednesday the action was great for most of the night. A couple very aggressive players (Raj and Ben) were there, and usually when they're playing the rest of the table loosens up and starts showing down crap. Tables like this usually bring higher swings though, so making a hand hold at this table would usually mean a huge pot, the trick is to just hold up.

I'm kinda in a hurry so I'll post some HHs tomorrow when I'm less busy, I have to get a haircut, grab breakfast with a friend, then be to work by 1pm. I know you guys don't care, so yeah sorry haha.

Sorry for the crappy update, but it's all I got. Look for me to post a couple articles I read this past weekend that I really liked and thought would be beneficial to the aspiring low stakes live LHE player. See ya then.

No comments: