Friday, April 24, 2009

Blech

Could not have run any worse tonight...it was pretty gross. I had this huge black dude in seat 5 doing his best to hemorrhage chips to the entire table but it just wasn't happening. He was winning with ATC and was catching monsters to boot...meanwhile I folded tons or raised pre then folded tons. I bled pretty bad today.

Down about a rack and a half, so I almost broke even for last night and tonight. All good though, maybe I'll play a few hours Friday or Saturday (I doubt it) or I'll just go in next week with a vengeance.

Maybe I'll blog some hands tomorrow, but probably not, I should be kinda busy and I'm far too exhausted to talk anymore tonight.

Sorry for the whining, promise I'll deliver harder next time. Late.

3 comments:

Fender403 said...

Eeeek. Hands gogogogo!

SuperDonk said...

Some hands history please!

Eddie said...

it happens