Saturday, April 4, 2009

June Vegas Trip (10th-15th)

So a bunch of people from Cardplayer and 67suited will be attending Vegas sometime in June...I guess it's been dubbed CP3, but no one's really cleared that with me so yeah.

Anyway, the plan is for Deuce, Shabba and myself to play in the $1500 LHE Event (Event #26) that runs from June 12th through June 14th (hopefully the three of us will still be playing on the 14th). Those two may be playing other events, but as far as I'm concerned unless I can make a serious monetary splash this should be my first and only World Series event this year.

The next couple of months I plan on reading tons of LHE tournament material and practicing a bit on Stars. I've already played in a couple tourneys, but more are definitely in order. If anyone knows of any good sites or authorities on LHE tournaments, please please please post a link in the comments.

Here's a list of the guilty parties attending this trip, if you read this and aren't going, try to come out, it should be fun.

In:
Nik (10th - 15th)
Deuce (10th - 15th)
Shabba (10th-14th)
DanMcW
SilentRebel (9th - 13th)
Shifteye7 (10th - 15th)
NYRambler (10th-14th)
Fender (10th-14th)
TheAlbinoKid (9th - 15th)
iaatg6296 (from the NYRPS tournaments)
Pika - (10th - 14th)


Probables (pussies that haven't committed):
Luske
Scott
Juicybear

4 comments:

CEMfromMD said...

Nik, event thought my posting on 67 has been very minimal, I am still in there reading and posting once in a blue moon. I plan on playing the same NLH event as you guys on the Jun 12-14. Hope to get a chance to met up with you all there.

Nik Santi said...

Did you mean the same LHE event as us? We're a bunch of mini-bet players ;-)

Anyway, drop a line in the 67 thread man, it'd be cool to meet up.

lj said...

i am not an active cp poster nor a member of 67suited, however i will be out there and would be fun to meet up w/ you guys for a drink.

Nik Santi said...

Sounds fun, what days will you be out there?