Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jesus Hates Easter

My younger brother wrote this as a blog entry a couple years ago. I thought of it and decided to cut/paste it. Enjoy!

For some reason, I just feel like Jesus would be irritated about our easter celebrations...I mean, sure, it's one of the two days in the year that Catholics actually go to church, but what in goddamn fuck does Jesus have to do with hunting for easter eggs?! If I ever resurrect from the dead, I sure as hell hope people find a better way to celebrate my awesomeness...like drowning themselves in my honor, maybe...and anyone that doesn't participate gets shot in the face Tarantino style...and by Tarantino I mean ridiculously exaggerated to the point of annoyance...and by ridiculously exaggerated I mean drowning themselves in my honor...what?!

PS. Peeps fucking blow...

No comments: