Friday, July 18, 2008

More 15/30 Fun

This was the first time the waitlist sucked...I played 4/8 for a good two hours (probably more) and lost with a couple sets...down $150ish

Then I sat 15/30, first hand I played was QQ out of the BB, seven-way action (wtf) and lost to a girl who flopped trip fours (34os OTB was her hand). Yay...

Enabled God-mode after that though. Had AK-high hold a couple times, AK then held on an A234T board, and then QQ > AJ > TT in a capped pre-flop, called down on the other two streets hand...

15/30 broke kind of early, so then I made back a rack I lost at 4/8 earlier that night, special thanks to a drunk Chi (dealer at Cap playing drunk) moving to my table and livening it up.

I'll report in more detail tomorrow, right now I gotta get some sleep, I'm exhausted (and after proof-reading this, incredibly incoherent).

Final Tally:

4/8: -150
15/30: +575
4/8-Kill: +100

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey poker blog owner! If you would like to earn a months link on a PR 2 poker site for little effort, just write a short post about http://www.pokerisrigged.com upcoming poker league with added prizes running each sunday! For any questions please contact me on the email provided, or talk to me (PlateFish) at pokerisrigged.com. If you play poker then you can have a link up on the front page league table if you play any of the 5 tournaments (as well as your sponsored link for a month).

Hope to hear from you soon,
Nick.