Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time to Catch it Up

Alright well as has become the norm, the blog has been neglected yet again. After my royal flush, I worked 13 out of 15 days and basically hated life...went to Vegas for a week, came back and worked for a couple days, and now here I am.

Vegas was alright poker wise. I started off $700 in the hole the first night and spent the rest of the trip digging myself out of it. I ended the trip with almost all of it paid for (I think the trip cost me $200 overall...definitely cool for a five day trip).

I played at Capitol last night and started off awful, but proceeded to rebound and go on a monster heater. My lowest point was down $160, my highest point being about +$340. I ended up cashing out $300, couple that with food and drinks I paid with from my chipstack throughout the night...I had a pretty good score.

Maybe I'll play tomorrow during the day before work, but I'm not entirely sure about that. I'm gonna be a dork today and go play Rockband at my buddy's house (I can sing and play most songs I know on Medium lol)...if I don't know the songs, I usually just play guitar on medium. Fun stuff hehe :-)

Look for me to update this thing ~soon...within a week or so. I definitely want to talk about a lot of different sessions, especially the 8/16 game at Bellagio where I finally ran well/played well and a few different Omaha h/l sessions where I *gasp* was probably the best player at the table. These players were simply awful throughout the trip.

Anyway, check back soon. Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slacker.

Dan said...

I'm wishing I could have got my butt to Vegas *sigh*

MackemPlus1 said...

Everyone who plays Omaha8b live is a donk.

Except me :)

Nik Santi said...

lol...obv