Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Frigid Waters and Lack of Updates

Hey guys, sorry I've been gone for so long. I've played a few sessions since my last update, and it's still been pretty bad. A few sessions ago I had a slew of beats/coolers that just about made me cry. Anyway, I've been pretty busy, so the updates have been scarce. I'll post my September stats within the next couple of days, and might even give a couple detailed entries about my sessions.

First though, here's a pretty nasty hand.

Hero open-limps with 44 UTG. The Superdonk raises from UTG+1, called in a few spots, both blinds call.

Flop: 643 two hearts

SB donk bets, Hero raises, SuperDonk folds, called in a couple spots.

Turn: 6

SB bets, Hero raises, 1 fold, SB calls

River: 6

:puke:

SB had 65. Good thing she bet out and I flipped my hand over without calling, so I accidentally tricked her into just showing her quads.