Thursday, October 25, 2007

Session No. 57 Capitol Thurs Night (10/25)

4/8-Kill: TP = +$110 TSP = 4 Hrs 30 Min

I don't get to play with my friend Tony too often, so tonight I decided to sit at the 4/8-Kill game with him at Capitol. I didn't start off too hot, but I after I switched tables, I ended up winning a really nice pot with JT of clubs that I think I played a little weak.

So one player limped, this older Asian woman who was obviously steaming raised, I called (probably could have 3-Bet I guess), guy behind me (30 year old East Indian guy who gambles alot on sports/horseracing, named Hasham IIRC) 3-Bets behind me. Gets called by 3 other people, old Asian lady (we'll call her Sick Asian Gambler or SAG) caps. Everyone calls.

Flop: 7:c:6:s:3:c:

Three checks, SAG bets, I call, Hasham raises, four players call, SAG calls, I just call. Meh...I guess I should have 3-Bet because of the six players in...

Turn: 8:c:

Boom! (I Hope) Checks to me, I check, Hasham bets, called by everyone again, I raise, Hasham 3-bets, all fold except SAG who calls, I cap, both call.

River: Q:d:

SAG checks, I bet, Hasham and SAG call.

I win about a $250 pot with the J-high flush, Hasham ended up having AA with the ace of clubs, and SAG had Q7 with the Queen of clubs I think? Good pot...and I think it was the first hand I won after being there for an hour.

Fast forward another hour or so and I'm only up about $80. I had been folding a lot and only playing my blinds, mostly because of terrible cards. I look down at KQ of clubs after SAG limps in, I raise, get about three other callers.

Flop: 6:c:5:d:3:c:

Checks to me, I bet, two calls, one fold, SAG raises, I 3-Bet, two calls, SAG caps, we all call.

Turn: 8:c:

Checks to me, I bet, only SAG calls.

River: blank

Check, bet, call.

Turns out she flopped the straight...oh well, I run good I guess :) After this hand she was cussing like a storm and tilting like an old pinball machine...pretty funny to watch...too bad Tony got stuck sitting next to her.

Anyway, I'll be back later...I have to talk about a hand involving a 7-2 prop bet me and Tony made at the beginning of the night and some beats I took in a few kill-pots (completely killed my profit for the session).

No comments: