Friday, September 28, 2007

Session No. 50 Capitol Thursday Night (9/27)

4/8 Kill: TP = +$160 TSP = 4 Hrs

I'll be back to update...but I started out horribly, and almost left down $200. Good thing I hung in there and grinded out a win...

Quick note: Live players still suck...really suck. There were a couple players who were noticeably trying to play well...but everyone else there just liked to gambooooool.

I tried to get in the 9/18 game...but by the time my name was called, I was close to calling it quits for the night and didn't want to get stuck playing tired at a game I wasn't entirely comfortable with yet.

Also, I ended up playing with a dealer from Cache who recognized me (obv...I'm the 4/8 Superstar for fuck's sake), and she actually asked, "Hey where's your partner?" You hear that Superdonk? Someone does care about you...For the record, it was the dealer Tria (I think that's her name), you know, the one that looks like J-Dubb (Jaclyn).

Anyway, I'll update tomorrow...time to crash. Tony and SD, make sure I wake up in time for lunch tomorrow.

No comments: