Wednesday, September 12, 2007

All Better

Ahhh...much better. I can't remember the last time I was sick like that. I mean, I ditched countless days of school, called in sick to work a few times, but I was never really "sick."

I went back to work Thursday night (still sick, just not contagious) and grinded out five days of nights because our crew is short-handed this week, finally got off sometime around 8am yesterday, and proceeded to sleep from 11am-1am...woke up for a little while, then slept from 4am-9am. Needless to say, now I feel great and as refreshed as ever. I'm off until Saturday night (11pm), so I plan on playing as much poker as possible, probably starting either late tonight or tomorrow during the day. It's probably going to be a couple of 4/8-Kill sessions and at least one 9/18 session. Wish me luck, and as always, stay tuned for updates.