Friday, September 14, 2007

Session No. 46 Cache Thursday Night (9/13)

TP = -$280 TSP: 4 Hrs

So yesterday I had this blog entry I was working on that was going to talk about how I had yet to run truly bad at 4/8, and that maybe I was just better off playing 4/8 just as often as I played 9/18. Maybe I jynxed myself?

So I sat at NL for about an hour, won one hand, but was lucky enough to stack some poor donk who limped his AK. After that I raised a couple hands pf, whiffed, and left the table up about $30.

I strolled over to 4/8, saw a couple familiar faces (weak players), and won my very first hand with QT of spades. Awesome...maybe tonight was going to get better. Two hours later, I had yet to win another hand and I was stuck close to $300. I had lost with AK, Kings once, Queens twice, and Jacks twice. Safe to say this just wasn't my day...

It's okay though, tonight is Friday night, and I own Cache on Friday nights in my career. Hopefully I'll win more than three hands.

No comments: