Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday Night 15/30 (9/10)

So yeah, I've been up close to 24 hours so I think I'm just going to give a quick re-cap of the night. First things first, I played much earlier than I'm used to, maybe 430pm and just have to say that the daytime guys were very, very much different than the night players. For my first few hours four or five limpers was basically standard per hand...wtf right? That and my BB rarely got raised, which really helped me out considering I was very much card dead my first couple hours at the table. It was incredibly frustrating folding so much when there were three limpers in front of me and I had position, but there was nothing I could do with the cards that were given to me.

Eventually I caught some hands and made them hold in big multiway pots, which broke me from my breakeven chipstack that seemed to haunt me in my first two hours of play...I guess I'll start with 87 of diamonds flopping trips and then JT of diamonds TP holding against a couple stations...after that things started to flow...

I'll blog about the rest of my session tomorrow when I wake up, trust me, it gets much more exciting. The highest I found myself up for night was almot $800, unfortunately I hit a sick streak of cards that brought me down to cashing out $570 for the night. Still a great night obv, but yeah, I'll talk about it tomorrow (i.e. ater today for some of you). Check back later, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Fender403 said...

Nice run.

4:30? Wtf? How do you think you are? Me?

lol