Friday, September 19, 2008

Thursday Night Poker Action (9/18)

I'm way too tired to blog about the sessions buuuuut...results are fun.

4/8: +200
9/18: +100
5/10 O8: +125

I rolled into Capitol around 8pm (Tony put my name on the 9/18 list at 7pm), and I was still 14th on the list...wtf? So I played 4/8 for a little while, bought in for a rack, and by the time I got called for 9/18, I didn't have to pull anymore money out of my wallet. I gave the floorman three racks of orange and traded that in for a rack of purple $3 chips...

A couple hours of 9/18 were pretty crazy. Up and down, up and down. I think I got AK and AQ at least five times a piece tonight...some held, some didn't. I don't think I ever cracked more than +180 at that game, and never fell below even. Eventually the game broke around 1230am and I was left wide awake and bored out of my mind. Phoenix?

I decided the night was way too young and drove out to the Phoenix to see if they had anything going...I must have made a wrong turn, because I drove past where I thought Phoenix was and eventually ran into the Lucky Derby...w/e.

Derby had a 4/8-half kill game and a bunch of shortstacked NL games running, and then I saw a list for Omaha8. Hmmmmmm...

I sat down playing O8 and won a couple big pots early, folded for what seemed like an enternity, and then played some O8 shorthanded before finally calling it a night/morning.

Fun stuff, I'll blog about some hands tomorrow, right now I need to sleep.

1 comment:

Fender403 said...

Nice work again.

Santi <3 O8.