Monday, December 31, 2007

End of the Year Stuff

I'll post a graph and shit, as well as a shit-load of stats no one will care about, but the grand total was $7500 for the year. Not bad, I started off hot and definitely sputtered in the middle there, but I finished the year off fairly strong with a good December. I was disappointed with the total, but considering I didn't start playing consistently this year until Mid-April, I decided I'm being too hard on myself. I should be satisfied with making $1k/month for something I consider my hobby...

Of course I hope to do even better this coming year, stay tuned for more updates.
_____

Here's the graph...I'm usually pretty bad at computer stuff, so please forgive me if the graph either comes up gargantuan or extremely small...

Photobucket


So I'll break it down a little bit...

Total Profit: +$7522 Total Time: 350Hrs 30 Min Avg/Hr: $21.46
4/8-Kill: TP = +$4875 TT: 230 Hrs Avg/Hr: $21.40 BB/Hr: 2.7
9/18: TP = +720 TT: 50 Hrs Avg/Hr: $14.34 BB/Hr: .8
Vegas: TP = $2276 TT: 60Hrs Avg/Hr: 37.93

The rest of the stuff must be some Cache NL and 3/6, Capitol 4/8, and maybe some other random stuff I don't remember. Those games must have amounted to overall losers because after adding up the 4/8-Kill, 9-18, and Vegas stats I came to $7870, so those other games must have cost me some money :(

Anyway, Cardplayer's poker analyst has been a huge asset to me. Chris (Cbal/Cas) from CP/+1 recommended it to me and I'm glad he did. It makes keeping track of live sessions extremely easy.

That's all for now, any questions or comments would be appreciated so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself here ;)

Take care guys

No comments: