Friday, December 28, 2007

Session No. 67 Cache Thurs Night (12/27)

4/8-Kill: TP = +$375 TSP = 5 Hrs

Ran pretty good (understatement).

Biggest hand of the night

Kill-pot (Stakes are 8/16)

Limped in 2 spots, Hero raises AQ hearts OTB, Kill-blind calls, limper calls, 2nd limper asks if he can just go all-in and makes it 3-bets with 2 chips behind. I cap with the intention of trying to get HU with the 2nd limper and getting a dead $32 in the middle. Both of the other players call instead and now we have a $120+ pot pre-flop.

Tony looks at me and I say "gambooool" :)

Flop: K74 rainbow (~$120)

Kill-blind checks, limper checks, Hero bets, call, call

Turn: Q completes the rainbow (~$144)

Check, Check, Hero bets, call, fold

River: 7 (~$176)

Check, check

I guess I coulda bet, but whatever. I show AQ and rake in a pretty sick pot.

More updates tomorrow...maybe...I'm so tired. Going to bed now...night.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Jesus.

I mean, Jesus.