Sunday, December 16, 2007

lol donkaments

Played the CP Forum Tournament tonight. It was a $10 NL Tourney and I got 3rd out of 22. I thought I played pretty well, got my money in good I think just about everytime...

Big key hands

- Against Champ, AJ vs A8. All-in on the turn, he flopped two-pair and I turned Top-two

- A9 of diamonds OTB folded to me I raise, Loretta shoves from the BB, I call because I think he thinks I'm making a play and he shows A6os. I hold.

- QQ in the BB three-handed...I'm short-stack. Pped raise OTB, I 3-bet out of the BB, he calls. Flop comes...

Flop:

T93 Rainbow

Pot is 9K, I have a little over 9K+, so I shove. He tanks and calls with QJ. Turn and river blank out and I'm CL.

- Still 3-handed, and it's pretty much been a war between me, Cbal and Pped. I feel like I'm losing the battle...I'm kinda lost in the plays going on, but I think I masked that pretty well. Anyway, Pped raises OTB, I 3-bet like I have been with 55, he shoves...I tank and finally call. I figured we were flipping and I didn't want to throw away the chips I invested. He tables AQ

Flop comes K-high...turn Q. Blah. Tourney over. At least Cbal won it haha...go limit players! ;) GG thought to both of them, they played really well.

No comments: