Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Three Capitol Sessions (8/9, 8/11, 8/14)

So basically I've been terrible about updates lately. I played last Thurs and won a little over $100...played Saturday and came up $300, then tonight came up $300 again.

I'll be back tomorrow morning (late-afternoon more likely) to update and post some HHs. Tonight I was close to being down $500...but I won a ridiculous pot (close to $700) with a set of tens, which propelled me back upwards.

Anyway...I'll update later...make sure you check back.
______

Here's the hand that got me back. BOOM!

9-Handed; 9/18

Hero has T :s: T :d: in the Hijack


Pre-flop:
2 limpers, 2 folds, Hero raises, 1 fold, Button calls, SB calls, BB 3-bets, 2 calls, Hero caps, all call

Flop: T :h: 9 :h: 3 :c: (6 players; $216)

SB checks, BB bets, 2 calls, Hero raises, Button folds, SB folds, BB 3-Bets, 2 calls, Hero caps, All call

Turn: 5 :s: (4 players; $360)

BB bets, 1 call, 1 fold, Hero raises, BB 3-Bets, 1 call, Hero caps, two callers

River: K :s: (3 players; $576)

BB bets, 1 call, Hero raises, BB calls, 1 call


Hero shows TT and wins ~$684
BB had AA and I dunno what the other guys had...but that was almost a $700+ pot and put me up after being down almost $500!