Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Session No. 92 Cache Weds Night (3/12)

4/8-Kill: TP = $0 TT: 4 Hrs

Met up with Chilidog (Jake) from the Cardplayer forum. Cool guy, even though he got his nickname from a John Mellencamp song ("Jack and Diane" FTW!)

Had a good run of cards on my first table, followed by a nasty run of cards on my second table. Here's a fun hand.

I raise with AK of clubs UTG, called by a donktard directly behind me, a couple other players, new player in the SB, and Tony in the BB.

Flop: AAT

Thank you God? I bet and only the donktard and the newbie call me.

Turn: 5

I'm paying attention to the new kid as he kind of "pump-faked" the flop (reached for his chips, then checked). Since he's a new player, I don't think he necessarily is thinking about my hand, he probably just assumes (if he has trip-Aces) that his three aces are good. He checks, I bet obv (no way I'm checking behind because of some "read," donktard calls and the new kid calls. Odd...I was expecting a check-raise for sure.

River: 4

New kid checks again, I bet, donktard calls, and finally the new kid raises. Wow, I tank for a second and think about three-betting, but opt to just call because I know the donktard is calling behind me. The new kid turns over pocket tens for a flopped fullhouse and I just flash my cards at Tony and say "wow thats a bit nasty" and muck my cards. Donktard showed pocket eights btw haha...

<3 Live Poker

No comments: