Monday, March 17, 2008

Reno: Mon/Tues Sessions 94/95 (3/17-18)

Mon: TP = +$40 TT: 5 Hrs
Tues: TP = +$5 TT: 3 Hrs

Monday was a pretty interesting night...will get into it later. Basically I got stacked with a nut flush draw/gutty combo vs a set and a couple short stack all-inners on a flop...crazy action. I'm looking for spades or a five...the turn is Jack of diamonds, river is the Ace of diamonds, and the flopped set of threes is goooooooot. Oh a $650+ pot that could have been...

Tuesday was pretty lame aside from this KK hand where the flop was AA2. Flop I bet and get called by this guy in position. After talking the hand through with Todd, I guess I could double-barrel and maybe get a good player to fold Ace-rag there on the turn. As played, the turn card was a five of clubs and the action went check-check. River was a King and I bet $50 into a $70 pot and got called. I'll likely type more about these two sessions sometime tomorrow (Friday 3/21)

No comments: